1. Promote positive values, such as Courage, Perseverance, Determination, Strength, Positivism, Friendship Sensitivity, and Faith, as key to overcome any obstacles in life.
2. Educate about:
5. Help create a volunteer list serve to participate and provide support in the multiple events.
1. Members of the Be Brave Club will promote the activities of the club to ensure their success.
2. Members will support Fundación Bechara in their plan of action and will volunteer in at least one of the foundation's activities.
ALL MEMBERS WHO VOLUNTEER IN AN ACTIVITY WILL RECEIVE COMMUNITY SERVICE HOURS
3. Members must assist to the club's weekly meetings.
4. Members will be responsible of planning the annual Be Brave Day at their schools.
The Be Brave Day is an activity which objective is to promote the different values that students can use to overcome any obstacle. The activity will also educate students about autoimmune diseases. Club members will have the flexibility to be as creative as they want and coordinate the event as they wish as long as it follows the clubs mission and objectives.
We have established Be Brave Club at Colegio Puertorriqueño de Niñas and at The Baldwin School of Puerto Rico. In addition, we have student volunteers from multiple school through out the island. These students receive community service hours that help meet high school graduation requirements.
Members of the Be Brave Club of 2 different schools come together to represent Be Brave by Fundación Bechara at a conference. They all have a friends who have an autoimmune disease. They speak about how the positive values promoted by the Be Brave Campaign; such as, courage, determination, perseverance and positivism, are essential qualities that are needed to develop future leaders.
IT'S ESSENTIAL TO CONTINUE TO EDUCATE THE COMMUNITY THE ABOUT AUTOIMMUNE DISEASE!